- Fixed: All third party plugins conflict during restoration process.
- Fixed: Performance issues on file logging causing crash in export/restore process.
- Fixed: Search and replace issue on custom multisites.
- Fixed: Generic URL scheme search and replace issue.
- Fixed: Stuck restoration process due to missing user role on import.
- Fixed: Search and replace issue when moving site to single-site subdirectory.
- Fixed: PHP notices on constant already defined.
- Fixed: Redundant Prime Mover plugin activation during restore.
Highlight #1 – Fixed Log performance issues
Some restore and export functionality does not work in some hosts because of aggressive logging. This is now turn off by default. As a result – this should now work in all hosts with limited resources.
Highlight #2 – Third party plugin conflicts
Prime Mover 1.4.3 and below is prone to third party conflicts. This is now fixed with Prime Mover 1.4.4 + . This version is now immune to any possible third party plugin conflicts that affects restoration or export.
Highlight #3 – Search and replace overhaul
Older versions of Prime Mover is buggy to search and replace. All possible combinations are studied, problems identified and now fixed with Prime Mover 1.4.4 version.
Any suggestions – concerns ?
Please contact us here. Thanks!