Codexonics Limited is committed to provide the best possible support to any users by any means possible for the following products:
- Prime Mover
Please read below to understand the extent and responsibility of our support:
- We provide support channels only by email (via this site contact form) for Prime Mover users with active license.
- For free users, they can use contact form of the website to report bugs containing sensitive details (security issues or submit bug logs). We allow this than posting details publicly on support forums which the client might not want.
- We also provide quick answering of very basic questions via Facebook messenger app that is available on this website. T
- Normally if you have presale questions you can either ask via our contact form (for sensitive questions) or ask it publicly here. Or ask it on this Facebook messenger app.
- In case to case basis, we might ask client to share screens in order resolved issue with Prime Mover or to diagnose server problems that prevents the problem to work properly. This is usually done via Skype, Zoom or Google hangout. So you are chatting directly with our technical support. We offer this support only to Pro users.
- For pro-users (users with active license), we might need access to your site (SSH, FTP, or WordPress login). We only use this login for troubleshooting purposes and you should revoke the login as soon as the issue is resolved.
Scope of support
- Any Prime Mover related issues.
- Offer suggestions , technical solution to server problems that prevents Prime Mover to work properly.
- We don’t support third-party plugins or troubleshoot third party issues, or troubleshoot server issues. Please contact their own vendor support.
- We offer support normally 7 days a week via email (including Saturday and Sunday) or in WordPress support forums.
- Our usual support time is around 8 am to 6 pm Philippines time.
- We are only online in Skype or other chat channels by special request by client (to share screens to resolve Prime Mover related issue).
- We should be able to answer any questions within hours. Usually within 48 hours.
- There are times when support is on vacation which means reply can take longer but we will notify this publicly below. When on vacation, we will try our best to answer within 48 hours if we can find connection. But rest assured we can answer any questions within 5 days.
Support is on vacation?
Not in vacation 🙂
Please read our refund policy here.