Prime Mover FREE & PRO users
Note that this procedure requires at least Prime Mover 1.6.0+. If you are using outdated version of Prime Mover – please upgrade to the latest version, re-test and reproduce the error again so you are ready to submit debugging data. Then, please follow the procedure below:
- If runtime error is generated during export or restore process, click the “Runtime error” link to download the runtime error log. (if possible).
- If you will like to report a runtime error but din’t have the log file. Please reproduce the runtime error again by trying again the export or restore so the runtime error log file can be generated. This helps us resolved the issue faster.
- Login to your WordPress admin.
- Go to Prime Mover -> Advanced -> Advanced Settings Panel -> Debugging Tools -> Download log and click “Download log file“. This will download the complete migration log.
- Go to Prime Mover -> Advanced -> Advanced Settings Panel -> Upload/Download Parameters -> Export site info and click “Export site info“. This will download your site info details including your Prime Mover settings data. This is your site information log.
- Enable WordPress
debug.log(which is generated inside
/wp-content/directory). Please add these following code to your
wp-config.phpto generate the debug.log:
// Enable WP_DEBUG mode define( 'WP_DEBUG', true ); // Enable Debug logging to the /wp-content/debug.log file define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true ); // Disable display of errors and warnings define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false ); @ini_set( 'display_errors', 0 );
- Please add relevant screenshots of the issue – if you can do a screenshot of the error or hang process. Please add also so we will know where and when the issue occurs.
All in all – you have 4 important files that you need to provide to support. These are the:
- Migration log
- Site information log
- Debug log
- Error screenshots
Please put these 4 files inside a folder and zipped it. Please do not share these logs to any public forums or to any person. Please provide these logs ONLY to the plugin developer. You can upload this zipped log file to the Gdrive or DropBox and send us the link to download the logs via support contact form.
- [PRO version] Optionally inside your WordPress admin, go to Prime Mover – Contact Us.
- [PRO version] Select Technical Support and there you can paste the migration log and provide us all the details. If you think the log is too big, please upload it to Google drive or Dropbox and simply paste the link to download it.
- [PRO version] You can optionally provide us admin access to your site for debugging.
- [FREE or PRO versions] Optionally – if you are willing to provide us the package (in
WPRIMEpackage format) it would be very helpful as this help us reproduce the issue faster on our end.
Note: If you have opened a ticket on WordPress.org forum – please do not post sensitive links to logs/packages or even WordPress admin access in those places as they are public forums.