Good news ! Based from our continual improvement testing and user feedback , we are working on the new version of Prime Mover (version 1.0.3). This is primarily a bug-fixing release that resolves a lot of issues.
Below are the list issues resolved so far with version 1.0.3:
- Fixed: Unable to restore site created by Pro version to Free version and vice versa.
- Fixed: Fatal error on WP_FileSystem not being set.
- Fixed: Freemius data removed after export / import.
- Fixed: Unable to stream error log.
- Fixed: Incompatibility with Really Simple SSL plugin after restoring to site without SSL.
- Fixed; Unable to completely restore / import due to SSL differences between source and target site.
- Fixed: Some functions not compliant with PHP Fig-PSR standards.
- Fixed: User cannot disable maintenance mode if stucked.
- Fixed: Cannot log debug data when not using Freemius-generated plugin versions.
- Fixed: No progress indicator shown on export AJAX, conflict with sessions.
- Fixed: Redundant FAQ on plugin readme, duplicated with developer site.
- Fixed: Erratic upload progress behavior on slower connections.
It’s not yet done and we are setting the deadline for the 1.0.3 release before August 16, 2019.
This version is designed to be backward compatible with older Prime Mover versions. So you should worry about having your packages created in older version and not working with the new version.
And thank you to all users that subscribe to our free trials and those that are now switching to Prime Mover as their backup / migration solution. 🙂
If you are using Prime Mover 1.0.2 and want to test the latest stable beta version of 1.0.3, please contact us and we will provide you a copy. Remember that this is beta version and should only be used with development sites.