As part of the 2-weeks maintenance release cycle, Prime Mover 1.2.3 is released today both in WordPress.org (free versions) and Freemius (PRO versions).
This release covers some pretty important but critical bug fixes.
= 1.2.3 =
- Fixed: Legacy main site search replace issues.
- Fixed: Runtime error during plugin restore in multisite for some site configurations.
- Fixed: Broken main site query for database names using hypens.
- Fixed: Runtime error during theme restoration in multisite (for some configurations).
- Fixed: Compatibility with WordPress 5.6
There are no features added in this version but one important test done is WordPress 5.6 compatibility which we don’t find any issues. WordPress 5.6 is due to be released on December 8, 2020. As of the day Prime Mover 1.2.3 is released, it is using the release candidate version of WordPress 5.6.
If you are still using Prime Mover 1.2.2, you should upgrade to 1.2.3 because it fixes fatal runtime errors on plugin and theme restore which will occur in multi-site environment.
Prime Mover 1.2.3 adds more stability and better performance specially in multisite and main site backup – migration.
What is next?
In the next release, we will enhance the existing features of Prime Mover and make it more easy to use such as :
- Automatically add encryption key when upgrading to PRO or using PRO version.
- Make it easier to manage encryption keys from the Prime Mover settings page so it can be copied easily to other managed sites.
- Added earliest mismatch import detection for better usability of mismatch package sites restoration.
As usual we will fix any new bugs that we could see during continuous testing. If you see any new issues or want to suggest a new feature with Prime Mover; please feel free to contact us. You can now also chat with us via our real time support (available 9 am to 6pm GMT+8) which you can find in this website.