= 1.8.2 =
- Fixed: Fatal error when WP_CONTENT_DIR is not writable.
- Fixed: Unauthorized error when using remote URL in same domain – single site WordPress subdirectory installations.
- Fixed: Styling issue on error message.
- Fixed: Updated Freemius SDK to latest version 2.5.4.
- Compatibility: Tested and fixed compatibility issues associated with WordPress 6.2.
Freemius 2.5.4 SDK update
In this version, the Freemius SDK is updated to latest version 2.5.4. These are big changes but it’s assured it’s backward compatible with all previous releases.
Please check out their release notes.
WordPress 6.2 compatibility
This major release of WordPress will be due this coming March 28, 2023. Prime Mover is now fully tested with this version. There are some issues fixed while testing this version. It is highly recommended that you upgrade to Prime Mover 1.8.2 before you should use WordPress 6.2.
This is for maximum compatibility. You still have a lot of time to test this new WordPress version with your site other plugins.
As usual – we have a couple of bug fixes included in this version. The end result is a better and more robust user experience!
Comments and Suggestions?
If you have some comments on this release or you want to make a suggestion, please contact support.