Prime Mover 1.8.5 is released today as part of the two weeks maintenance release cycle.
- Fixed: Missing anchor on restore guide tutorial.
- Fixed: Cleanup links on account page.
- Fixed: Creation of dynamic property SplFixedArray notice in PHP 8.2.
- Fixed: Added backward compatibility for missing
mysqli_stmt_get_result()function in some hosts.
- Fixed: Updated Freemius SDK to version 2.5.7.
- If you are using previous versions and it got deactivated automatically (or cannot be activated because of missing
mysqli_stmt_get_result()in your host) – then please update to this version because it includes backward compatibility.
- If you are using PHP 8.2 – then the latest version is the most compatible version and you should update to this version to avoid errors and notices.
- As usual – this is a maintenance release and no new features added. You should expect this version to work as it was in older versions.
Let us know by contacting tech support.