When trying to activate Prime Mover plugin in a multisite – you will get this error:
This is a Freemius SDK error and not specific to Prime Mover plugin.
- Deactivate Prime Mover plugin.
- Reset Freemius data by installing Freemius Fixer plugin.
- After full complete reset – logout WordPress and clear your browser cache.
- Check that the front end of your site works – no error.
- Login again to your network admin. Make sure your network admin works and no errors found.
- Make sure you are using the latest version of Prime Mover plugin version.
- Go to Network admin -> Sites and make sure you see some sites on it (e.g., main site , subsites ,etc.) – > it should not be empty.
- Go to Network -> Plugins and network activate Prime Mover plugin.
- Proceed to activation – check that you can now successfully activate the plugin.
- If the plugin activation/Freemius skipping still hangs – check your browser console for errors. If you see some CORS related errors – please refer to this tutorial.
Still having issues?
If the none of the above troubleshooting steps work – please provide the following:
- WordPress network admin username and password.
- WordPress site URL.
And please send it to technical support team – we will take a look at your site and why this issue still occurs.