Great news, Prime Mover version 1.1.0 is now released. The following are the change logs:
- Feature: Added support for user migration.
- Feature: Added refresh backups button in backups menu.
- Usability: Added links to migration tools and homepage link on backup menu page.
- Fixed: Mixed content issues with search and replace.
- Fixed: Inaccurate subsite license detection.
- Fixed: Broken login session during import.
- Fixed: Un-normalized windows paths.
- Fixed: MySQLdump timeout errors in non-shell mode.
- Unlike previous version, version 1.1.0 export and import users. This means that if you export a site from A to B, the authors of the post/pages/CPT as well as the site users are migrated properly as well (including their role)
- This user migration is backward compatible to older Prime Mover packages. Packages created with older version should continue to work with version 1.1.0. Take note though that it does not include user migration (since this is not available with older version).
- The user migration is full single-site and multisite compatible (and vice versa)
- The backup menu will info of the Prime Mover backups that includes user support. Click Refresh packages to update the list.
User migration documentation
Please refer to the Prime Mover user migration documentation for more details on how this feature works.
Found a bug? Please report it here.