Glad to announce that today – Prime Mover 1.1.6 is now released. This is a bug fix and maintenance release.
- Fixed: 403 forbidden errors when downloading package.
- Fixed: Removed incompatible INPUT_SERVER since some servers does not support it.
- Fixed: Updated Freemius library to latest version 220.127.116.11.
- Fixed: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent error in network admin pages.
- Fixed: Import user meta timeout.
- Fixed: Unable to download Prime Mover packages due to server caching.
- Fixed: No buffer to flush error when downloading logs.
- Fixed: Slow remote URL restoration.
- Fixed: Fatal runtime error during theme restore process.
Report bugs and contact us for suggestion
The latest release unit tests has almost 1500 automated tests. Plus, in this release we religiously test with different web hosts prioritizing the most popular ones that WordPress recommends.
We found some new bugs along with all these tests and we fixed it for every release. If it happens that your hosts still has problems with Prime Mover, we are happy to hear it. Please contact us and give us all the details. We will analyze and see if it can be fixed in the future release.
If you have a feature suggestion, please feel free to send it to us also.
Thank you for using Prime Mover as your migration and backup solution.